Game Time

My lower-echelon team is better than your lower-echelon team.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I'm Going To Get Better As The Blues Get Worserer.

I just posted a November 18th post that had been sitting in 'edit' mode since, well, Nov.18th.

Nice blogging, eh?

But I'll be better. Sometimes my problem is that I know if I start a post with the attitude of "just a little one to keep the fresh thoughts from clogging my brain", I end up trying to polish it up like three hours later.

No more.

If you want the edited and re-read and semi-polished version of what crap is currently making me mad or making me laugh, pick up the GT on game days. I've usually read and re-read that to the point that I can't find any joy in it anymore. This blog is going to start being more regular, as I feed it the soy-laced colon-burn that is this current team.

Sorry for the silence - expect more as we go.