Game Time

My lower-echelon team is better than your lower-echelon team.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Working on Saturday's Rangers' Issue

I just spilled beer on the official Game Time laptop. Just on the screen, so no biggie, but man, do I need to be more careful. Normally I don't imbibe on the day before game days, so I can focus, but we have tons of content tonight and I just came from Tamale Night and... well, it was a close call, but I got away unscathed.

Of course, now the door is open on the over/under on how many days I own this laptop before I take it into the bathroom with me so I can keep working. That's a threshold I'm worried about crossing.

In other random thoughts, I wish Jagr still had that wicked mullet. All my eurotrash jokes would be so much better. Oh well, he's still pretty greasy.

See you Saturday.