Game Time

My lower-echelon team is better than your lower-echelon team.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Rimble-Ramblin'

OK, so I forgot. In accordance with prophesy. I actually considered going by J. Bucks and trying to spot the Dutchie. I was on 170 at around 5:20. It would have been easy. But then I heard a guy I know on the radio rimble-ramblin' and next thing I knew, I was past Hoitie-Toitie Highway (aka Ladue Road) and turning back around to go hang with the pseudo-influential and the local partially-non-famous seemed like it just wasn't worth it.

Besides, Dutchie is a rookie, so he's gonna have to do crap like this a couple more times. I'll catch him sooner or later and freak him out by calling him Dartmouth Dutchie or something equally stupid.

Support The GT Troops
My writers (and I say that with pride, I claim them as my own) have been kicking ass. I really feel like every issue is better than the last and that has to go for my production stuff as well as the content you're getting. We're all starting to get a better feel for what works and what you don't care about. Based on the amount of comments that I'm getting from people at the games, these guys are making you laugh. Or making you look at things differently. Or something. Anyway, share the love with them. Everyone here has an email that is their last name @ stlouisgametime.com. Anyone who doesn't will have their email re-routed to me and I'll get it into the right hands. Let 'em know what you like. Hell, let 'em know what you don't like too. We don't care, we just want to hear from you. I'm sure you'll get a response.

I'm about to get all Sally here, so I'll quit while I'm even.

Later skaters.